Ten Essential Life Hacks of Wengie
10. To make an old jumper look fresh again, use a shaver. It removes a lot of lint, leaving the jumper looking so much newer.
9. To remove a key from a key ring, use a staple remover to open it up. Then take out the key by spinning the ring around. To add a key, open up the ring with the staple remover, and hook it in.
8. To avoid forgetting things when you leave your house, just stack everything on top of the one thing you always remember.
7. Do you ever write something down on a piece of paper, but you don’t want others to know what you’ve written? Write and scribble random numbers and letters over the original writing. No one will ever figure out what’s underneath.
6. To make sure you fold your clothes, put them on your bed. That way, you have to fold them before you go to sleep.
5. To keep papers looking crisp and unbent, find a Ziploc bag and a piece of cardboard. Cut the cardboard so that it just fits into the bag. Slip in the cardboard, and you’ll have a little pouch that protects important papers, like checks, receipts, and letters.
4. To avoid problems with garbage bags and bins, line the bottom of the garbage bag with newspaper. It will soak up any liquid before it seeps into your bin. To prevent garbage bag handles from loosening, place wall hooks upside down on the outside of the bin and secure the garbage bag’s handles to the hooks.
3. To get your perfect shower temperature every time, use a marker (whiteboard, not permanent) to mark out your favorite temperature on the shower handle. Use different colors for different people in the household.
1. Take a photo of your fridge completely open and keep it on your phone. When you go grocery shopping and you’re unsure if you have something already, just check it on your phone.